Tuesday 4 March 2008

Show your Pride

After the morning's events I pitch up for breakfast with Ian and Andrew.

I have a stupid grin on my face and the first thing I say to both of them is 'sorry I'm late but I'm in a VERY good mood...' They see the photo and so I am excused.

So to the Gay Pride Parade... yadda yadda - here are some photos.

In this photo above, please can we observe the guy in the top left hand corner of the truck (above the two blue balloons).

And in the photo below he is the one in the centre of the picture.

Goddam hot and goddam straight. Remember, we discussed him here. Whatever.

Some guys on a truck.

And there's this gay below, clearly trying to show-off. However, I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of snapping him from the front.

Though screw him, please can we all look at Thug between Purple Hotpants and Blue Shirt.

Just incase you weren't entirely sure if it was really a gay pride parade...

Some more drag queens on the back of a truck.

Then there's this photo from the carnival afterwards.

Dontcha love it?! What a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the sun than by gurning. Or maybe the photo could be called Double Pout. Check out those pouts man...

I reckon he's thinking, "I am thin and GORGEOUS!" Then, this was one of the drag acts, below, but I just like the photo with within a photo.

And then, check out this, walking to the toilet...

Finally...along the route I spotted this guy, below, who was so hot, hot, hot...

This is the kind of guy I want to marry.

He is not obviously queeny / sceney. He clearly had some dosh (judging by the camera), relative taste in clothes, a great tan and check out those arms.

This is him from behind. I think I am going to have to try and emulate and expand that look. It's kinda clean but sexy.

He just carried himself so well, and I dunno why I found him so sexy.

Finally, I saw him again late in the afternoon at the carnival where he had changed shirts.I wish I had said something to him but by this stage I was quite drunk and thought "whatever I say now, he's going to run a mile because I'm liquored."

But if anyone is in Cape Town or knows who he is please could they bring him to me. He is my new boyfriend. It's just that he doesn't know it yet.

Edit
Mwahaha! That's why doing this is so much fun sometimes. So thanks Alex, who mailed me the link to a photo gallery from Saturday, where this picture appears...

I don't care what you say, I still think he's fit. That wry look and furrowed brow just makes him hotter actually.

7 comments:

Graham said...

I'm sorry Bobby, but that guy can't be your new bf, he has no legs and while I can understand that you're mostly focusing on his nice arms...I won't let you make the mistake of ignoring the fact that he doesn't work his legs. It just wouldn't be right. Not at all.

London Preppy said...

He's kinda nice and i will have to disagree with Graham above, his legs aren't bulky but they're kinda toned and lean, but...isn't he in his 50s? It might be an unclear picture though, I take it all back (if he's reading this)

Bobby Vanquish said...

Graham: Well, I think that his legs aren't that bad. They're not chicken legs so they're not bad. In this case I think you have to take the total package actually. And I like him. And actually - we can only see his calves. Maybe his quads and hamstrings are like tree stumps.

London P: Yes - thank you. And this is why he's nice:
I imagine he has good taste and he is quite funny but he's probably something like the finance director of a company or something.
And he lives in like Canary Wharf - and also the sporty watch says "likes sport but has taste."
I thought he was late 30s, early 40s. That isn't too old, is it? Though yeah, the first photo does make him look a little old.
I imagine that he wears good after-shave. That's quite sexy.

Victor said...

What's wrong with him being in his 50s? lol. I think he's sexy and his legs are good enough to pin me down.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Victor: Age only matters if you're wine or cheese.
I think the point is, no-one knows how old he is.
But I think he's hot too. Including his legs. I think that's the general consensus. (Graham, you know you think he's fit..)

David said...

If these fuckers talk you out of him, I'll have him. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I'm going for purple pants.

Timmy said...

And there's something wrong with people in the 40s/50s? LOL

Actually the first thing I looked at were his legs and I thought they were nice looking. I like the fact that he went and changed shirts. Probably freshly showered too.

So I say go for it! I did laugh when I saw him frowning because if someone stuck a camera in my face, I would probably frown too!