Thursday 6 March 2008

Got my number

I have a stupid grin on my face. It's 1am.

So yesterday morning at the gym, before my pool party, I start chatting to a guy. We ended up sharing the pull-up bar.

He's studying at Stellenbosch University and he plays rugby. He is Afrikaans and 19 years old.

I don't even think it's worth droning on about the conversation, suffice to say that he lived pretty close to my parents and we ended up swapping numbers. His parents were away tonight.

Bla bla bla...bitches, I have just one word.

Bingo!

"You have a really fit body - stand against the wall, for the fun of it..." etc. etc.

A 19 year old rugby player from Stellenbosch. Holy fucking mother-fucking fuck.

He said he would like to see me again. I said yeah, would be nice. Inside my head I begged him to call me.

I'm bored now and going to bed. Alone. Life is good.

Edit
Hmm... so it's the next morning and I dunno if I should leave this post up. If there is a line of shamelessness I think this crosses it by a very long way.

And I wonder what you must think of me?

No, I don't usually shag boys and then take photos of them to stick on the web. Well, I didn't used to.

There is something not right about leaping out of bed, snapping a photo and then posting it on the net. Or am I being uptight?

I think my judgement was definitely clouded after my Pool Party For One. And the other problem with a blog is that there's no-one to go "dude, that's way too far..." Or "you need to take your foot off the gas."

Although, perhaps I should leave it up. I could be one of my problems.

I do things on impulse (like this post), then the next day I half regret doing it. So I then try and forget about it and don't learn the necessary lesson.

Like drinking to ease a hangover.

I had such a fantastic few hours with, let's call him Paul. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to get home and go "woop! woop!" But do you know when you such a great time that you have to tell someone?

And I couldn't really wake my parents up and jump on their bed going "you're never going to believe who I just shagged!"

Oh whatever. If you think I've completely crossed the line with this one, please let me know. And be brutal. Please.

I also really hope that he calls again, I like him.

18 comments:

David said...

Hmmmm. He should have the right one checked...it looks infected.

Jon said...

What'd you do to his nipple and neck?

Age Appropriate said...

are you one of those "nibblers"?

i quite like a bit of nipple-play but that looks painful!

Bobby Vanquish said...

Bolt, Jon and Age:... yes, I didn't actually notice that until I saw the picture. You can't see my pec to compare but - without this becoming a biology class, he had quite fair skin and I had a two-day shadow.
Rolling around for nearly two hours is going to leave a few marks.
He loved it when I kissed his neck so I did that a lot.
Etc. etc.
That's enough of Dr Ruth's stories.

Anonymous said...

No you didn't cross a line, I'm sure we all like the photographic evidence! Oh, and if he doesn't call you then you should call him ...

W said...

stop stressing you silly old mo

Graham said...

Bobby, I think I love you!

Timmy said...

Leave the post on the blog!

And about those red marks, well...uh...looks like y'all were having some fun.

David said...

Leave it up. Bobby vonSquish is my hero!

firstimpre55ion said...

So was there a hoover vac involved in that evening's festivity? hahaha j/k

You know...posting it up is only bad if you include the face...and well even then...if they're so willing but then again were your subjects aware they'd be posted headless on the net? Well granted...either way...it's how you feel...

I've been stalkerazzi photo taking...like for example whilst at the Starbucks this guy was totally busting out of his wool jacket and I thought it was the fucking sexiest thing so I snapped a pic to put up on my blog...his body under his clothes must be amazing!!! :D

So...I don't have any shame...it's admiration...if anything they should be flattered! ;)

As you should be with your pool party for 1 photos...damn sexy Bobby!

Bry

Bobby Vanquish said...

Guys, thanks for the comments. I'm not going to take it down. It is a little outrageous / shameless / brazen / unfeeling but maybe that's me. Who cares.
Whatever. Fuckit, this is showbiz. Give em the ol' razzle dazzle.
Like so many gays would say, "if it hurts then fuck it until it feels better."
Thanks for the support. Now I wish he'd bloody phone me again.

Timmy said...

Give me his number and I'll call and tell him to call you. :-) I have no shame.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Timmy: I may have to get you to do this. That way, you can ask if he liked me or just thought that it was some once-off thing.
I have the phone beside me waiting to ring. Fucking thing hasn't yet. Bastard thing.

TheDreamer said...

Oh, that's nowhere near the line.

PS: Good work! Bet you're glad you spent all that time in the gym now...

Bobby Vanquish said...

AA: Yeah, it really has paid off.
I have always reckoned that you attract what you put out - and I think that these guys wouldn't have given the time of day, if I didn't look the way I did.
It really does make a difference.
More than anything I am glad that I sorted my shit out and made the change.
All of these encounters and experiences reinforce to me that I will not ever go back to how I was. Not ever.
It's so easy to just sit and eat pizza and say "oh, I'll go to gym tomorrow..."
But the rewards for behaving like that aren't equivalent.
The rewards at the end of the easiest race aren't as special as those you've worked to achieve.
In a nutshell.
And thanks for the comment, as always x

Pete said...

Wow... looks like you manage to combine sex and waxing... efficient!

Anonymous said...

Did you get his number? If so, did you ever stop to consider that he might have been waiting for your call? If not, bleh...

A

Bobby Vanquish said...

Pete: And cost-saving too!

Anon: I'm so over him now. He's old news! Wa-eva.