Thursday 20 March 2008

Under the covers

It's the start of the Easter Weekend and I have no doubt that pubs and nightclubs across London are positively fucking heaving.

And me?

Well, I'm in Heaven.

No, not under the arches but under the covers!

This is my ideal night in because I'm feeling tired and I suspect that a cold is coming on.

So, as you know, I am allergic to British weather so this is me in bed watching this...

Yes, in the first picture I have a beany on. And the heating is turned up to 32C.

I fucking hate cold weather.

And my pyjamas are that mankey old jersey with an M&S cotton T-shirt underneath and then for the bottoms I have long trousery-thingys with socks on, tucked into the bottom of the long-john legs.

The only skin ever showing when I sleep is my face.

And even then, with the heating turned way up, I still get cold.

I have been lying here since about 8.30pm. It's fucking marvellous.

And then, as your eyelids get heavy you sink back, lean over to turn off the light and fall asleep. It's my favourite favourite.

So that's the sum total of what I've been able to write. I'm crap, I know...

Yes - don't worry!

I know that all you care about is what They are up to...

Are They doing anything interesting? Are they fuck.

Another evening and more fucking Catherine Tate.

I reckon They have that rubbish on while they're actually sitting and cruising the BB Chem Pig Fist-Fuck messageboards.

4 comments:

dickophile said...

poor thing. you look miserable in that photo. but a sexy sort of miserable. keep it up! and if you should get a cold i think you should get they to nurse you back to help.

Timmy said...

If it weren't for the pond between us, I'd be right over to snuggle with you and keep you warm.

Anonymous said...

actually, if they are true to form for couples that appear to be dull, usually one of them is dull as paste and the other one secretly visits BB Chem Pig Fist-Fuck message boards and when he finally meets you will likely need to contain some urges.

Note how I cleverly assigned the delightful perversions to the supposedly cute one.

Anonymous said...

I had an early night with family guy as well.

Have you seen Blue Harvest yet?

giggity giggity goo

Im thinking about going to a fancy dress party next weekend as Stewie although have left it late and am not sure how easy it will be to get hold of some red dungharees for someone 6'4 at short notice. Theres also going to be some heavy duty paper macheing for the head to go.