Wednesday 5 March 2008

Bobby playing pool

For the first time today, I had nothing to do.

Elizabeth and Herbert were doing their bollocks in some part of the house that didn't bother me, my mother was out for the day and the mercury hit 34C.

What better than to throw a pool party. All for yourself.

So here's what you need...

First, glasses and lotion. Because my skin is still decidedly African, I use SPF 4. The glasses are Prada.

Then, obviously, because you're in the sun, these are necessary. Absolutely chilled.

And then, standing in the middle of the crisp chilled blue water with a beer, in the midst of weather that is mid-30C, one of these helps... I have no idea what it is.

And so from about 11am to 3.30pm I danced around in the swimming pool, drinking and listening to tunes.

Like the tiles around the pool, I made my own mosiac.

I pretended I was on MTV Spring Break - where all the muscle frat boys get together and hose each other down.

I pretended I was in some sexy music video, set on a poolside.

Underneath that cap and behind those sunglasses there is a full-force party happening.

I don't remember much of what happened, only that at around 4pm I needed to lie down badly.

Can we all just imagine spending in the day, jumping around and completely fucked off your face while listening to music in the middle of this...

It's been some of the best few hours of the holiday so far.

More pictures of me chilled in the pool, in my own little world.

About an hour ago (9pm) I had the following conversation with my mother.

Mother
We've been out for something to eat, we tried to wake you but you were fast asleep.

Bobby
I was tired, I was lying by the pool all day. The sun is tiring you know.

Mother
It's only tiring if you're out in the sun drinking all day.

Bobby
I was not...!

Mother
Well, why did Elizabeth have to clear up the empty bottles of cider and Castle Lager tins lying around the swimming pool?

What Bobby said to his mother:
Well, that's because Elizabeth was out there all day getting pissed on your booze.

What Bobby stopped himself from saying:
Lucky the poor bitch didn't moan about the rolled-up R200 note and the tea-tray that she had to clear-up too.

Anyway, yadda yadda...

So next time, you're invited to my pool party. Bring booze and a good swimming costume.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, i love the new template bobby! and you're looking like a major spunk today love.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Davey: so it took a little while to fiddle around with pictures and colours but I like it for now.
it'll date but then we'll change it.
and what's a major spunk? like too much protein?
thanks anyway though! x x

London Preppy said...

I have a feeling this is one of those posts that will come down tomorrow morning, so I'm glad I've read it now

London Preppy said...

I have a feeling this is one of those posts that will come down tomorrow morning, so I'm glad I've read it now

Timmy said...

Elizabeth talks too much. LOL

Sometimes a one person pool party is good for the soul. BTW...can you send me the pic of the beer can by the crotch? That's sexy. :-)

Gabriel said...

if it doesn't involve sex with a random boy, alcohol or drugs, it isn't a real holiday. sounds like you are having a great one! and finally a face pic :)

x

Bobby Vanquish said...

London P: If this post stays up for longer than a week you have to be the guest of honour at my next pool party.
Deal?

Timmy: The beer can's going on eBay. And I'm going to commission a painting of Beer Can In Crotch. That's where the nectar of the Gods is, you know...

Gabriel: My pool party ticks two out of three boxes...it would tick three but I splashing about on my own so what the fuck am I supposed to do.

firstimpre55ion said...

Gawd...you are too fucking hot for your own good Bobby! Christ...you are quite the distraction at work for me at the moment...

Looking quite fit...I need to catch up so hopefully for this summer I'll look half as good as you...maybe even that gay Atlantis cruise for me in Europe! Hehe!

Bry

dickophile said...

nice bulges. tell me is your dick as big as the beer can in front of it or is that just wishful thinking?