Saturday 26 January 2008

Body spotting

It's now about three weeks until I go to Cape Town (or Keptun as the locals say) and of course I'm going to the gym like mad.

Now, you may or may not know of Chris Geary?

Well, he has recently been on holiday to Cape Town and has posted a huge amount of photos of his trip.

This is excellent because it gives me a rough guide of what I can expect as far as competition on the beach is concerned.

And I have to say that I am glad that it's not going to be as stiff (ahem) as I thought if this is anything to go by:

Chris Geary in Cape TownSo let's assess this picture.

First, the guy on the right, I think has the best body only because of his partial sixpack. Second from the right's costume is pulled a little too high, second from left is a little scrawny and okay, black Speedo-man has nice biceps.

Yes, I need to do more bicep exercises I think.

(Isn't it fun gossiping about people we don't know?!)

Now this picture is a little more interesting to look at...

More Chris Geary in Cape Town.It's a bit difficult to make out the guys exactly but they are quite fit.

The disclaimer is that it was taken at a "body beautiful" competition. More specifically this body beautiful contest.

I think we can all agree that all the guys in this picture are pretty tight.

So what do we know? Well the guy on the far right is a Greek guy who's nickname is apparently "Costa La Vista." (Costas... hasta la vista... geddit?)

I know this because he knows a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.

The guy who's second from left (with the blonde hair and rather unsexy legs) won top prize and the last time I was in Cape Town I remember he was a gogo dancer.

Of all those guys I have to say that the hottest is the one with the tattoo on his pec. Agreed? Check those legs, bitches...

In this picture we see he has a pierced nipple and two tattoos. Doubly fierce, I think.

Therefore, this is going to be the guy who I am going to hunt down and eat when I get to Keptun. Holy fuck, I can't wait.

But do you want to know what's the most amusing thing about those pictures?

Well, have a look at this one below.

In it we see the two runner-up princes(?), the contest king and a rather trashed looking drag queen with socks and peanuts stuffed down her top.

MCQP gala partyAnd the funny thing?

The man in drag - who goes by the name Sheena - used to be my bloody hairdresser!

Small world, innit.

7 comments:

S said...

It's a small world? You bet.

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears... after looking at that drag queen.

Anonymous said...

In England Sheena would be a builder called Colin who wears his wives 80s boob tube to the local gay disco on a thursday night, and spends the whole time talking to the Coat Room Fag.

Which post has the latest pics of your manflesh so we can compare your body to theirs? Have you been sunbedding it to keep up with the tan or are you naturally bronzed. Enquiring minds wan't to know.

I'd definetly do the guy with the tat as well - come across as a nice bit of rough - even if hes in a gay beauty contest.

MadeInScotland said...

Hmm. They seem a little less concerned about body down in the southern-hemi than here in new Europe.

They may have a casual attitude to nudity in eastern europe, but when we competed to get the best sixpack, well it comes more naturally in nature.

Summer of Sixpack

Feel free to assess I. He is a lovely guy!

ahoj

Bobby Vanquish said...

Steven: Yes. More laughter than tears actually. "She" has been a fixture on the scene in Cape Town for about 20 years... which is actually rather remarkable!

Fleet: I know, I know - I have to take some photos and I will... so that we can compare notes. But everytime I am about to strip off for the camera the doorbell rings. I will do it, however. Promise.

Czech: Nice pics! It actually all looks slighly surreal with the naked people. And that sixpack is amazing! :-)

Anonymous said...

How is the job hunt in the United States coming along?

You better get a move on it before they quit hiring. That's what is going to happen if they go into a recession.

Carl

London Preppy said...

So yeah this might be the first hot Greek guy I've seen, but I do also prefer the guy with the legs. Look at that skin tone - perfect

Bobby Vanquish said...

Carl: I haven't heard yet from any of them which I guess means not good. But it's a long-term thing so ... slowly slowly.

London P: Yeah - and the tattoos plus the legs add the touch really. (and the fact that he has a whiff of straight thug about him too.)