Friday 11 April 2008

Up north...

I am sitting on my bed which is packed with CD racks, clothes and magazines.

Basically, I am living out of a suitcase in my own house. This is because the decorator was supposed to be here on Thursday and Friday to do my room.

I completely packed up my room so that he could do his shit because I've been away in the most depressing place in all of England.

The decorator didn't come and I am back and tired and fuck.

Anyway. So do you wanna see some pics?

From above. Me in the hotel loo, drunk and thinking "hmm.. these knickers look quite good with these trousers. I feel quite co-ordinated actually, best I take a photo..."

Yes, this a big bed, I am drunk so I had better jump on it.

Yes, this is odd. How many hotels do you know offer rooms for threesome couples?! If anyone can explain this bed configuration, I'd be interested to know actually.

Please note how, even though I am happy to jump up and down on the bed, my pyjamas have to be laid out and folded.

When drunk, bored and in a hotel room with mirrors it is always important to take photos of yourself being childishly lewd. You can then use these as your Facebook profile picture which you can later regret. At the time you think you look so fucken hard-core / edgy / ferosh.

This made me laugh. It is a genuine bit of graffiti, not in a toilet but scrawled on the wall on Blackpool promenade.

I love how they says it's "urgent". I can imagine the poor fucker who wrote this, champing at the bit, with his black marker going "just give me some gay sex, for fucks' sake!"

Then, having spent two days in Blackpool (two days too many), this afternoon I dag around Manchester while the rest of the crew have to sort out their shit (aka process the rushes).

Here's a picture of some street in Manchester...

And that's all I can say because I'm tired and I have to re-arrange my bedroom back to the way it was and bla.

Yeah, processing the rushes is basically doing shit to the stuff you've filmed so that you can view it.

Oh god, I can't believe I now have to tackle this bedroom. Fuck.

10 comments:

dickophile said...

did you perhaps take some pictures that are even more risque? if so can we see them?

Timmy said...

cute knickers ;-)

Bobby Vanquish said...

Dick: Those pictures are available for a fee. On my other website. Haven't I told you about this!? I'm sure I did...

Timmy: Thanks - you know, I thought they could do with an airing on the net for millions to see.

Gabriel said...

chin up tiggers, i've been living out of a suitcase and four boxes since november. you'll be right. x

dickophile said...

no! no you didn't tell me. where is this website? what do you do on it? how big is you cock? so many questions. i always knew you were a kinky one.

Timmy said...

Forgot to ask: Any pics of you in the pajamas? or better yet, out of the pajamas?

Edd said...

you have my commiserations, Blackpool is hell on earth. You know your going to have to over glamorise yourself after leaving that place, to get rid of those mental immages of shellsuit and gold jewelry wearing people out of your head.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Gabriel: Living out of a suitcase in my house just means I pretend I'm at a hotel. Except when that I live in.

Dick: Think of a word that starts with 'j'. The last letter is 'e' and the middle two letters are 'o' and 'k'...;-)

Timmy: I never get out of my pyjamas cos it's always too cold. Except when I change into normal clothes.

Edd.d: It was truely as bad as everyone says it was. And I dunno what it is with Blackpool, I have been three times and everytime it seems to get even more seedy / dirty / depressing.

dickophile said...

i knew it was a j-e-o-k but i thought i'd entertain you.

Rick said...

I'm just specualting but I think the extra pillows are for between your legs.:)