Monday 28 April 2008

Down memory lane

Before Bobby Vanquish there was just Bobby. Me.

Bobby used to write a blog which he started in May 2006. It was a diary of how he was getting on at the gym. Bobby worked real hard and transformed himself from being a fat heffer into something a little more presentable.

Some of you may recall that silly old blog, I remember it with fondness.

Before I deleted it I printed out the entire contents which runs to about 136 pages. I'd forgotten I'd done so and it was only when I was clearing out my room for the painter that I found all those pages, neatly stacked in a box.

Like a pile of a hundred memories so I thought I'd share a few...

This entry comes from 25th August 2006.

It's entitled Down On My Knees and it went something like this:

Please forgive for I have SO sinned.

I swore that I would never ever wank in the showers at the gym. I honestly said to myself that I would never do it. It's a public gym for god's sake. I would never wank in the gym.

Er, never say never.

So, I'm showering and I notice a large, muscular black man standing in the stall opposite.

I would say that he was middle 20s but whatever his age, he's built like a brick shithouse.

Big. Huge shoulders, big chest, fuck me. Hot.

He keeps getting the soap and washing his nether region and I think; "hmm... he's washed there about five times..."

He looks very straight so I think that there's no way that he's a woofter. I carry on and the next minute I see him glancing at me.

He turns to one side and I notice his willy has gone from flaccid to a semi.

Well, having seen that, I can only describe it as like having a bolt of lightning surge through my body.

In a slightly chilled shower stall I went from being warm under the weater to scorching. My penis immediately expands about five inches in as many seconds.

I cannot stop it.

I look again and he's towelling himself off. And oh my god. Oh My God. Oh. Fuck. Me. You sonovabitch.

I glance again and he's rubbing the towel over his crotch.

At this stage I am having difficulty taking my eyes off him. Imagine a rack of 6-ft black muscle, dripping wet and rubbing himself clean with a crisp white towel.

Suddenly he lets the towel fall away and there's he's stood - his cock pointing like a rock-hard banana, right up into the air.

I gulped and thought 'ohmyfuck'.

I was short of breath. Here was this great hulk of hot black muscle (with a very cute face) standing in front of me, smiling with a glint in his eye and as erect as the branch of an oak tree.

I immediately spin around with my back towards him and all but touch myself. I instantly exploded all over the shower stall.

I hadn't done that for a very long time. In fact, it's been ages since I've been so hot and charged that it takes just a few strokes and I've completely shot one off.

My left leg bent, the hair on the back of my neck stood on end and I squinted as I whacked it out. It must have nearly hit the ceiling.

Turning back around he's still stood there - towelling of his raging rock. I simply couldn't take it anymore.

My heart is thumping and I just didn't know what to do. So I smiled, fumbled and promptly left.

Leaving the changeroom after getting dressed I caught his eye on the way out and managed a nervous smile. He winked back.

The whole incident has given me wank ammunition for the next twenty years.

It's one small reason why I am now just going to die that little bit happier.

Of course I couldn't snap a photo but he looked something like this...

(This is like but NOT him...)


- - -


So that was the story, lil ol' Bobster being a complete pervo. Those were the days!

I had actually forgotten about him too, until I re-read this story. I don't see him at the gym anymore. I wonder what happened to him? God he was hot.

I remember that experience like it was yesterday, not 18 months ago.

Having mentioned him now I bet I see him three times in the next three days. That's just how it happens.

Disappointingly I will probably see him on the Tube, fully clothed. It would be far nicer to have him within milimetres of me.

I bet if you found yourself in the same position, you'd do the same thing too!

4 comments:

dickophile said...

wow. that was hot. didn't know you had it in you! tell me, how hard was it to fight the urge to just reach out and touch?

Anonymous said...

Reading this makes me think you should definetly give Rory a second chance/good seeing to - if even you can get caught up in the moment.

For those of us who are newish starters in the world of Bobby - where was this blog located - wayback machine and google cache suddenly seem useful tools.

Bobby Vanquish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby Vanquish said...

Dick: He was quite a distance away, in the stall opposite. Besides, touching is not really the done thing.

Fleet: that old blog was deleted ages ago. I deleted it and went for a while without one. But realised that it was quite fun so I started a new one.
That was a while ago! I don't think Google cache will work.
In fact, I've just done a Google search and there's nothing on it at all...
God... erased totally!
anyway. You okay?