Monday 14 April 2008

Full circle

I have a game I want everyone to play. It's called Spot the Causal Link.

Since last Wednesday I have been in a particularly filthy mood.

On a completely separate note, this is what my bedroom has looked like since last Wednesday...

I think our decorator wins the award for Slowest Painter In The World.

Can anyone spot the link? Or any link?

Scribble your answers on the back of the middle cubicle toilet door at the gym please.

Speaking of the gym, tonight I had a good work-out having done arms.

Here are five things I should have said to various people but didn't:

1/ "Mate, the only thing you're doing anything to is your knees and it's not a good thing.

2/ "You smell"

3/ "You really should stop flexing, posing and looking at yourself in the mirror and start working out instead."

4/ "You really do remind me of the elderly paedophile in Family Guy. Are you actually doing anything or just staring at that boy?"

5/ "Yes, sorry it was me who farted. And I wasn't expecting it to be that smelly."

Speaking of fit guys... I spotted a picture in The Sun this morning.

Basically Peter Phillips (one of the members of the Royal Family) is getting married and he had his stag do at the weekend.

One of the stag tasks required Peter to dress up in a white leotard and stand around or something.

Fuck knows what actually, but can we all please the man's legs. Goddam.

For an upper-class sponge, I have to say that those are particularly hot legs.

God, he can come and invade my kingdom anytime. Or I'd be pleased to shine my armour for this prince. Or c'mon your lordship, show us your joust-stick. Or I bet the crown jewels look most impressive, hurr hurr.

And check that butt too.

Of course this fine form is purely based on one thing and that's rugby. Rugby really is a sport brought down from the heavens on the back of 15 burly men in shorts for the enjoyment of homogays everywhere.

Which is the perfect opportunity to use this picture of Lawrence Dallaglio looking bulletproof.

And yes, we're typing this, sitting on the bedroom floor.

Which means we're back where we started.

Anyone got any news? Gossip? Anything gratefully accepted.

Oh yeah - did you hear the one that allegedly AKIM and NELLEKcM NAI riS have had a go at each other? Surely not...

6 comments:

dickophile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobby Vanquish said...

Dick: Can we be a leedle more discreet! "Having a go" doesn't mean fighting. Quite the opposite maybe.

dickophile said...

ouyay on'tday eanmay hey'retay... hey tay ouldn'tcay ebay! sn'tiay ecrophilianay llegaliay niay ourya ountrycay? (is that more discreet?)

Bobby Vanquish said...

There are too many 'y's. I was always shit at gibberish. Is that what this is?
Or.. "you don't mean they're he" something about necrophilia being illegal "in your country"?!
Ohmygod my brain is frazzled.

dickophile said...

haha. well, you did say to be discreet! besides, thats what you get for making me figure out who akim and nellekmc nai ris are. i thought they were some obscure seth efriken celebs no one had heard of. anyway, you got it right but just to be clear its: you don't mean they're....they couldn't be! isn't necrophilia illegal in your country?

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong to want to break Walnuts between Lawrence Dallaglio's buttocks? I think I could happily spend an afternoon of leisure time engaged in that pursuit.

I think NAI riS was after AKIM at the Brits based on his comments when presenting. Is NAI riS a foop or something?