Monday 14 January 2008

Down on my knees

Dear God,

In the gym there are four guys who've started to work out together.

The first guy is blonde and quite obviously on steroids. He is young and pumped.

His workout mate is tall and wears a vest, he has chest hair which, on a young guy, is v. hot as you know.

The other two are southern European except I can't work out their accents. The one looks like an Abercrombie model and his mate is short with massive arms.

Each one of them can be no more than 25 years old.

They pump each others' iron. They do elaborate hand shakes when they meet.

Tonight the one with the hairy chest had his phone and was filming the pumped one doing pull-ups.

You could see his sixpack as his shirt lifted when he hung from the cross bar.

The Abercrombie one wears designer underpants because above his shorts line you can see a huge EA symbol.

They laugh together and take it in turns to slap each other on the back playfully.

Sometimes the Abercrombie one jokingly grabs the pecs of the boy with the massive arms.

The young hairy-chested one flexes his biceps and his steroid friend presses them to see how hard they are.

At any point during their workout they are never more than 15 cms apart.

Tonight, when near them, I could smell their man-smells.

Steroid boy was lying down on the bench and you could see the trail from his belly-button to the top of his shorts.

Abercrombie stands over him as he lifts the weights up.

They share water bottles and if necessary they squeeze, push and stretch each other.

In the changeroom they strip off together and compare sixpacks.

They're in a pack together as they pull down their pants or take their shoes off and they all go and shower together, soaping up and comparing muscles in the shower.

God, please. Tonight I'm only going to ask you for one thing.

Please will you make me part of their group?

Bobby

Oh and PS. Please could you also stop me getting a semi everytime I'm near them. Or actually maybe ignore this request. I'll just wear tighter underwear. Thanks again.

7 comments:

Splicer said...

Tonight, when near them, I could smell their man-smells.

Loves it!

They sounded so sexy, I wish I could have been there, then again, I'm not in Europe...and never go to then gym...but still, it's nice to imagine...

Bobby Vanquish said...

Splicer: It's everything that you think it is - and more.
Imagine that.
(It's hell I tell you. And fucking distracting too!)

Splicer said...

But remember, that's what you're working out for!

ANDRE said...

I think it's a candid camera..

Gabriel said...

god doesn't think you are working out hard enough. so he's sent you a huge incentive to make sure you are fit before your trip. enjoy the eye candy and try to get a taste!

Anonymous said...

What no pics? You got pics of the other guy....

Carl

Bobby Vanquish said...

Andrea: It felt like candid camera and I was the victim!

Gabriel: They do inspire because they make you pump harder because I just want to be like them. I love them. All of them.

Carl: The days of me taking pics in the gym - after nearly getting caught - are DEFINITELY over. Until I lose all sense of self / responsbility etc.