Saturday 10 November 2007

Windows

Do you remember about two months ago we shared pictures of our legs? Can I do something like that again, except this time a lot more personal...?

You know what they say about eyes? Well, look into my eyes and I want to look into yours. Please can you send me a photo of yours?

Bobby's sad eyes...It's incredible how much you can tell about someone by their eyes. Those above are 'sad' (or more like droppy depressed "I feel like shit" eyes). These are smiling eyes...

Bobby's happy eyes...You don't have to send a photo of your face, just crop your eyes out and send them to me, yeah?

You can send hollow eyes or smiling eyes or just vacant eyes. It can't be worse than mine - look at the ex-zit on the top of my left eye!

Anyway, my e-mail address is bobby.vanquish AT gmail DOT com. You can also load them into Photobucket if you like and mail me the link - whichever, look into your mobile, snap a photo of your eyes and mail me.

If you want to be identified lemme know, otherwise it's totally anonymous.

bobby.vanquish AT gmail DOT com - please get looking!

2 comments:

seahorse said...

oh Bobby daai ogies is Pragtig!! sad or happy they B E A U T I F U L

ANDRE said...

here they are, my eyes from a sunny day on the beach. right now my eyes are red and drunk.

hope u r feeling better.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/supereroe/foto.jpg