Wednesday 29 August 2007

Legs akimbo!

Right...

On Tuesday I make a silly remark that goes something like "oi, send us a picture of your legs."

To be honest I was expecting you to read it and go "what a load of old bollocks" but suddenly; "ping!"

One picture arrives and then another and another. I have the brave and shameless (and hot) snapping their legs and mailing the pictures to me.

Here is the first pair of legs that I think are very hot. There's bulk and definition and they're smooth.

What I also like is that the quads come to an end and join up with some high-definition "leg". Nice stuff.

These are next on the entry list.

Now not only does this person have really fit legs but they are natural too. There is no clipped hair. Nor is there is no non-hairiness. Basically, these legs are sexy.

These legs (above) are cool because there's more suggested than what is actually seen. Basically these legs suggest that around the back there is a very cute ass lurking. I like that. I also like the vein in the left-hand corner of abs.

Then, I am sent these...

These don't really scream bulk but there is sturdiness. These legs also suggest an enormous willy which kinda cancels out a lack of a quads. (The suggestion of willy-XL is thanks to the over-size Calvins. I cannot confirm these allegations).

Then we have a late re-entry.

These very defined calves are sent in. They show some ample hairyness (nice) but most importantly they show bulk.

Finally these legs belong to yours truly. While I am happy to admit that in the quads stage, I may be lacking however, in the calves stage I surge ahead.

Maybe I need to snap some better pics?

So whose do you like? Whose is the sexiest? Leave a comment and let me know. (Listen, I know this all a load of bollocks - a body counts for nothing when the brain is as flat as a pancake...innit?)

11 comments:

chabang said...

I have a policy of never entering a competition i know i can't win so i'll sit this one out. Up until the start of the year i'd have wupped you all but now i've switched from rugby to rowing i don't stand a hope in hell :-(

...am i the only one who's noticed that LP seems to have a bit of a camel-toe thing going on?

firstimpre55ion said...

As far as who's the sexiest?...

Short list...you! ;)

fI

Bobby Vanquish said...

fI: I can't afford to keep writing out cheques and sending them in the post. But for you I'll make an exception!

chabang: you! play rugby?! well I never did. what position? and don't say "right back... in the changeroom."
i used to play rugby. as a hooker.
mwahahahahaha.
just kidding. i never did. but i did once play with a rugby player if that counts?!

London Preppy said...

chabang: I take full responsibility for my camel toe - I have noticed it too. I guess my secret is out...

Anonymous said...

I'll opt for the late re-entry, but that's because I find defined calves incredibly sexy. Shame that you can't really see them in most of the photographs.

Shame as well thatthe contest had to come now 2 months after I'd stopped going to the gym, there's nothing more serious than superficiality.

chabang said...

it's good to see you've read my profile in detail....

I played Fullback to county level from 11 - 16 then sporacly for 10 years after that. Now though i don't have the time or a team that can put up with my hours so i switched to "concept 2" rowing which is amazing for staminer but i've lost ALL my bulk in the last 6 months which is quite scary.

...wanna see my tackle :-p

Bobby Vanquish said...

chabang: Just because you've ticked "jocks" and "rugby players" in 'types I like' doesn't make you a fullback! Fair enough, I've just read the line about the rugby. Yeah mate - get yer tackle out. Mail me the filty bits: bobby.vanquish@gmail.com

Oliver: Not going to gym is no excuse. Get dem legs out and send me a photo too. Do it for me. Do it for your country. Go on lad!

LP: Cameltoe - I knew it. You're actually Samantha Fox post-op. That explains why you continue to defend the indefensible. Haha! (FYI: London Preppy admitted on this blog that he listens to Samantha Fox. Me, being like a dog with a bone (sorry about the analogy) refuse to let this go and mention it at every available opportunity).

London Preppy said...

Bobby, like a tramp in the night I was begging for you to treat my body like you wanted to

Bobby Vanquish said...

LP, it's begging for you. Uh. Uh...this is the night.

ANDRE said...

By looking at the pics I realized I'm apparently the only guy here that doesn't wear briefs.. Am I so out of fashion?? Damn..!

Bobby Vanquish said...

Andre: I think guys have briefs on to show off some more skin. You? Out of fashion? Hardly mate. Lead, others, follow etc.