Sunday 18 November 2007

Tossing the ring

In theory I should be really fucked off about this but I am actually quite zen.

Basically the wedding between Rory and me is off. It's not going to happen.

I'm at gym this evening and I run (for 40-goddam minutes, count 'em biatch...) and then I do abs. At no point do I see Rory which is slightly disappointing but still...

I am sweaty and smelly and I need a shower.

So I strip off, wrap the towel around and head for the stalls. Can you see where this is about to go?

Yeah, I walk into the showers and suddenly I spot Rory who swings around.

In the cubicle opposite the other guy turns his back to me too but not before I see that he's standing erect.

So Rory wanks in the showers. He kinda half turns back to look and I just give a daggers look, tut and leave.

Do you know - yes, everyone wanks in the showers the gym but you do it discreetly. You don't do it on a Sunday evening when the gym is packed.

You don't do it when there are families with young kids running around.

And this is the killer - you don't wank off in the gym showers with the lecherous guy who hangs around them 24/7.

I'm quite surprised this guy hasn't been kicked out of the gym already because he's always hanging around the showers and the toilets. And this is who Rory gets his knob out for?!

The last I saw Rory was skipping out of the showers and I didn't see him get changed when I left.

I am not working tomorrow so I am going to make an effort to be at the gym and catch him. If I was really brave I'd wear a T-shirt that says "only desperate pervos wank in the showers..."

While walking home I thought "am I just jealous?"

Okay, maybe slightly - but then I would feel even worse if things started with me having a sleazy jerk-off in the gym with him.

Maybe I'm being a prude about this.

So for the moment the wedding's over and I didn't even get to say hullo to him.

Of course the upside to this is that he's mortally embarrassed which, by the laws of coincidence means I am going to bump into him again and again.

3 comments:

firstimpre55ion said...

You know Bobby...you are quick to judge him.

I say, if you hadn't waited so long to try to interact more with him, he'd be wanking at either of your respective houses, with you instead. Do you see my point? We are all human and have needs; apparently his need finally outweighed themselves and he had to seek and outlet.

I can say this now because, as you'll read in my next/newest blog entry, you realize everyone ends up having these needs and they need to be fulfilled, one way or another.

But who are you, the teapot to call the kettle black? Wasn't there a time when you found that you had this same need and finding yourself in a similar situation, despite all your own personal judgement and misgivings?

I'm not passing judgement on you, Im just saying...sometimes circumstances outweight our own morality, but you find that you are so far into it then it's too late to get out of it.

-Bry

Gabriel said...

jealous and prudish behaviours are the worst combinations to have! i know because i suffer from this as well. you are probably feeling upset he wasn't wanking to you. maybe next time. just let it happen!

ANDRE said...

Am I the only one that has never seen a guy wanking at the gym? Am I this blind??