Sunday 16 September 2007

What comes next? You decide...

Did you ever used to read those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books as a child?

The ones where you read one chapter and then get a choice at the end of it about what you want to do next? I've decided to extend it to this blog.

Because polls seem to be the current vogue I've given you four options on the left, and you can choose the story you most want to read about.

Boys, this is blog by democracy!

So get voting - the poll closes at 11pm BST (British Summer Time) which is around 5pm-ish on the American East Coast.

23:00 EDIT

Thanks to the 17 people who made their mark. Given the poll was only up for a few hours, I reckon this is a good response rate.

So the results are that 60% of you want to read a rather disheartening tale of me in the throws of some sordid activity. Um, thanks.

I'm glad to see that my trip to the shop only got a paltry three votes. It was kinda lame anyway.

So standby for the bathhouse story. And maybe later this week (aka tomorrow), despite the threat of a chinese burn, I'll tell you of "Esther"'s story.

Thanks again for voting - the story appears shortly.

17 September Edit: Click here to go and read the story.

9 comments:

London Preppy said...

If you don't post the Madonna story I quit

chabang said...

what time is that in CET and pacific?

Bobby Vanquish said...

LP: Bribe me with money. Whoops! Er, that's what I'm supposed to be doing for massages from you. Threaten me with some meaningless violence and then I'll post the story...

Chabang: Er.. 3pm pacific?! Isn't CET some Christian Television Channel? I presume the time on that would be somewhere in the Middle Ages?

chabang said...

CET = Central European Time.

On behalf of everyone else i'd like to threaten you with a chinease burn if you DO tell the madonna story

Travis said...

Please thank "London Preppy" for dedicating most of his Sunday post to me.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Chabang: I like telling the Esther story because it re-ignites my loathing for her. I go through phases when I forget about what happened but then I'm reminded and I get angrier.

Travis: I wouldn't really call it a dedication.

Travis said...

I do feel honored.

For the record I am 64.

My partner and I have been together for 12 years this coming December.

I do have a life.

Anonymous said...

I leave one weekedn to see my parents and I miss a vote! Can I put in a late vote for Madonna?

MadeInScotland said...

how did I miss this? ahoj