Sunday 2 September 2007

Bring it on!

Yeah, we've done the turn-offs... so now let's get to the turn-ons! So roll 'em up baby!

First is guys who are naturally muscular. There's nothing hotter than dudes who've developed muscle because they shovel shit endlessly or throw bricks around.

There's a huge house down the road being renovated and the some of the young guys climbing around the scaffolding are... all I will say is this: have you ever see the size of scaffolders' arms?

This guy looks pumped from driving the tractor or moving car engines. Rev me, bitch.
The next is one a little odd, though I think I have a pretty simple explanation: Camel cigarette advertising.

Yes, we used to sneak into cinemas to watch the grown-up movies which meant the film was preceded by endless ads for fags.

The Camel-man would push his Land Rover through the mud, kill a lion with his bare hands and emerge from the river in a speedo, water dripping off his hairy chest and then sit down and er, light up a Camel.

This would leave a big impression on little 11-year-old me. So yes, I really like it when I see fit guys 'avin a cigarette.

Maybe things would have been a little different if I'd been bombarded with adverts for Vogue Super-slim ciggies. Who knows?

Next is "young" guys (aged about 22 - 30) who have hairy chests. Hullo, it's hot, hot, hot. The guy in this picture is James Caan's son Scott.

Don't get me wrong, if a guy took his shirt off to reveal a totally smooth chest I wouldn't kick him out of bed either. But admit it, on the right guy - a hairy chest is fucken hot.

Finally - the biggest turn-on? Guys who are effortlessly sexy.

This guy looks like he isn't a slave to the gym. He obviously doesn't wax and he doesn't have the face of a supermodel.

I don't have a clue who he is, I found him on a "hot guy" picture search on MSN but I wanna marry him and all the others like him.

And on that note I'm going to gym and then a self-tan. Just to make sure that I am able to look effortlessly sexy too.

No comments: