Saturday 8 September 2007

Sliver me timbers

We know each other quite well enough so I'm not too embarrassed to tell you that I shag three guys on regular occasions. That's separately, not together!

Regular shag 1 is Calvin
I call him Calvin because he always seems to have Calvin Klein underwear on. Of the three boys Calvin has the best body - he has a sixpack, big arms and is a good kisser. What more could one want?
Calvin and I met at the library. He was looking for a book on Abnormal Psychology which I was reading at one of the tables. We got talking, eyes met, smiles exchanged and the conversation turned to "so you got anything planned for this afternoon?" etc.
Libraries are very sexy places y'know.

Regular shag 2 is Swimmerboy
He's so-called because he has a 'thing' for Speedos and whenever he pays a visit, or I to him, he always insists I wear one. He rubs it, licks it and pulls the Speedo with his teeth. Swimmerboy is the best shag because he's really into me for some reason. He is also one of these really honest Californians who finds it necessary to er, debrief after good sex. Lying naked in an exhausted heap he always says something like "I really enjoy sucking you off tonight" or er, ... you get the point. Swimmerboy and I met after he cruised me on the Tube about a year ago. Bakerloo line, northbound. I was drunk and so was he.

Regular shag 3 is a colleague.
I know. I shit in the er... whatever the phrase is. I shit in my own nest? We met at work and at one stage we went out. It ended but after a while we both realised that the sex was pretty good. So we've decided to keep it going. Relations with colleague are the most open because we'll talk about shagging others etc. We've shagged in three and then somes and even at work too.

Why do I mention this? Because these three guys are just that. They're just regular casual sex buddies. I know it, they know it.

Although none of them have ever met, Swimmerboy and colleague are happy about the situation though sometimes I think Calvin would like something more.

Unfortunately nothing more is going to happen because we're very different. Sure, he turns me on but I am not emotionally attracted to him.

As fun as casual sex is - and thank god for it - sometimes it doesn't hit the right spot. So I've decided to put a / the spark back.

I've decided to date.

I want to meet guys and go for dinner. I want to be taken out, treated and I want to flirt. I want to meet up with a guy and think "ohmygod, I hope I end up ripping your clothes off..."

I want to do that Sharon Stone-thing in Sliver where she says "I ain't wearing any panties..." or whatever. (Substitute underwear for panties, please.)

"I think I want the sticky pudding. But enough about later..."

I'm trying to write a profile to send to a reputable agency or post on a website that doesn't boast about getting you "what you want, when you want it".

At the moment I am very definitely not looking for a relationship. The day I start referring to myself as the "we" is the day I claim my pension.

I guess it's all just game for a little excitement.

I'm just thinking though - is it bad to put cock-size and "no PNP" in a profile on a dating website?

Maybe this idea may take slightly longer than planned to get off the ground.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well going sharon stone 'basic instinct' would be a definate no-no. Perhaps wearing a short skirt with no nickers is a camp to far?

chabang said...

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Bobby Vanquish said...

Daze: Yeah maybe the skirt and no-knickers look is a little too strong a first fuck. Er, date. Sorry.

chabang: Is it that obvious?