Sunday 3 February 2008

Hup! huo! Yo!

I don't know ho wmany motngths it is but I am drunk.

I am fall over plesy loosy pissdy poopey drunkey wunky.

And it's Sunay night.

I just wanna say tha I lve you all.

And if I could I woudl give oyuo a big group hug.

I met some friends for a Looooong Sunday llunch.

Bobby loves you. No seriously.

I feel like I have been lstening to too mcu Eurythmics and I wanna give you a big love/

Whatever.

I am oing to drnk some water abd then I am going to go t bed.
OKay shh...

THat's it now.

byee.

(from Bobster) x x x x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would have made for a wonderful video.

Victor said...

Obviously a great lunch.....

Bobby Vanquish said...

Holy bitchslap....it's 7am and I feel like shit shit shit shit shit hsithitihihfihifhidhfgidghighdgdhigdih.

Fuck.

Lex: Ohmygod - we can't mention videos because that means phones (which I film them on) and oh.my.god. yesterday would have been amazing had I not... I am trying not to think about it because if I do then I will cry. Anyway.

Victor: It was great until...


I dropped my mobile phone down the toilet.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckf uck fkdf kfk fk dflksdflksdfkdfs. I cannot believe I did it. Oh! It's like the third mobile phone that's happened to. And there is no insure on water damaged phones. And it's only about two weeks old. Oh fuck.

Can't think about it - anyway - I'm going to swim at the gym!

Anonymous said...

Your so sexy when your drunk.

Plink Plink Fizz

seahorse said...

tut tut....theres goes the ossewa....
no oyster accepted

David said...

oh noooo i hate when that happens (phone drowning)
but you seem extremely cute when your drunk lol
bobby you rock!

Bobby Vanquish said...

Fleet: I am a terrible drunk. I get loud and have this incessant need to hug everyone.
And I also get singy as in I have to sing songs with very long and shouty choruses...
Like some people get drunk and depressed - the more I drink, I merrier I get. Woo hoo!

Seahorse: Die ossewa het vertrek lang gelede...!

David: I have been to the mobile phone people and I can claim back the phone. Thank god.
And I dunno if I am cute when drunk - but - thanks for the compliments. THey rock too! x x