Thursday 21 February 2008

Done

Bitches, I am here...

This is coming to you live and direct from Cape Town.

It's 2.48am - our plane only got in at around 1am but I am here.

I am here, I am here, I am so fucking here...

I'm a bit drunk because they kept serving me booze but I am going to gym tomorrow.

The temp in the car said 28C. It was 4C when I left London.

There is no work. There is no delayed Central Line. There is just holiday.

See you later today but for now, I cannot believe that I am fucking here...

6 comments:

Timmy said...

Glad to know that you arrived! I do have to ask: Have you changed clothes yet?

WillySmith said...

Congrats! And still breathing too.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Timmy: I was in the same clothes from Tuesday lunchtime to Wednesday night. I slept in my clothes in Tuesday night at the shitty hotel. I hadn't brushed my teeth for two days. It was crusty and horrid...
And smelly.
And ew.

Willy: Thank god actually! x

Anonymous said...

I can tell you really were looking forward to this trip.

I would imagine you will have a fun time even if you are not wearing my swim trunks.

Carl

Anonymous said...

Well done. Longhaul flights are the new Everest.

And you can feel superior it's bloody 4° here.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Carl: Well - I could (or you could) always pretend that I'm wearing your trunks.

Oliver: I am sitting here typing this in shorts and a T-shirt. It's 11pm, the window's open and it's hot. Four? Shmore...! x