Saturday 16 February 2008

Hours to go...

When you're young you think "one day I want to..." but then when you're older you realise that there's nothing stopping you.

When you're young you think "one day I'm going to spend the whole day eating chocolate in bed" and then you do it and realise that it's not as cool as you thought it would be.

Have you ever heard of the Folsom Street Fair? I always thought it looked a little too edgy / destroyed but actually...

You think to yourself - well, it looks kinda fun so why would I not go to see what it's all about?

Has anyone been? What is it like? I think I should go and check it out...

That aside - I'm at work, typing up all the crap from the last three days.

Then, at 11.30pm when the cab arrives, I will be on holiday.

So officially there are just two hours left and I will be on holiday. I keep repeating this to myself to assuage the fact that I'm at work on a Saturday night.

And can I just say that in my composite image, can we all agree that the guy in the top right hand corner is like hyper-fit?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely bobby! go check it out. after all, you only live once ;) and if the experience was horrible you could always blur it out with plenty of alcohol (not that i do this ... *cough*).

seahorse said...

countdown to holiday!! yeee ha!!

Victor said...

I can agree all of them are....(especially compared with me)

Bobby Vanquish said...

Davey: Yes, of course. None of us drinks alcohol to dull the pain. Never. Ahem...!

Seahorse: Yes. So now I'm officially on holiday. Apparently.

Victor: Thanks for the comment - I don't think we've met before...! Nice to see you. (To see you.... nice! etc.)

seahorse said...

haha brucie...

Bobby Vanquish said...

haha what..?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Folsom is fun, if you're into leather and all that. full on? for sure!

dickophile said...

isnt that guy roman ragazzi? i luv him!