Monday 18 February 2008

Don't lose your head

(In 24-hours I will be on a plane to Cape Town, incase you didn't know. Huh? Well, where have you been, I've been droning on about it for fucking eons?!)

Anyway.

Packing is the most mundane and boring thing in the world so I start two days in advance so while doing it, I can do other things like watch TV / go to gym / shop.

While picking out clothes to take, I found the worst piece of clothing in my wardrobe.

I'd forgotten that I had it because it was hidden in the bottom of a box.

It happened a few years ago - I was walking past the Pringle Shop on Bond Street and I saw this jersey in the window and I just had to have it, fuck knows why.

It's Scottish cashmere for god's sake, it cost a whack and it's pink. Very fucking pink.

I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it. It's too big and you can't understand how pink it is.

It's luminous pink and actually looks very cool with a black shirt but I am too scared to wear it out the front door because it's so loud. It's a jersey that screams "Look At Me Now!"

Anyway - moving on.

So I tried to go out shopping on Sunday but there were too many people so I ran away back home.

This morning I tried ventured out again...

The first thing I had to do was go and say good-bye to my boyfriend. Well, he is my boyfriend except that he just doesn't know it yet.

There is also the issue that he's more-than-likely straight but who cares.

He has dark hair, is quite short and has a tattoo on his upper left hand. And he is the most hottest, most muscular guy in the whole of London. I love him.

If you live in London and are in the area - please go and look after him. He works in the in a supplement shop at Bond Street Tube Station between the Starbucks and the Pret.

I am getting very good at doing this and managed to snap of picture of his hotness.

After saying good-bye to him (I still haven't thought up a name for him...) I went to the Nike Shop.

Now can I ask you something?

So is it really bad to be sexually attracted to a mannequin in a shop?

Check out the definition under that shirt. The pecs, the arms and those legs. Hello! I find this plastic model very sexy actually.

"He" has the kind of body I want. Not too muscular but just all-over beautiful. And obviously with a head.

I find myself getting jealous of the white plaster cast model so I leave NikeTown.

Again, if you're in the area go and visit him, he's a lot sexier in the flesh. No really, you'll see. (He's on the second floor...)

Further down Oxford Street I go into the HMV where KT Tunstall and Billy Bragg are going to perform. Since I don't know any of KT Tunstall's songs and don't know who Billy Bragg is, I leave.

Moving on...

...To the discount sports shop which is fucking marvellous. In there I buy some vests and two pairs of shoes which comes to around £60 ($120)!

So check out my cool / cheap-ass street-wise clothing for the gym in South Africa.

(Please note that I would not wear these to the gym in London because I have a reputation (what the fuck?) but in Cape Town, where nobody knows me, I don't give a fuck.)

Check this gold-lettered top for hardness. It looks especially fierce with the black straps.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's total fierceness or just a little gay.

Disappointingly though is that I have been doing arms like mad and they don't look as bulky in the picture as they are in real life. I think they nearly overtake my chest when it comes to Best Feature.

Anyway, after all this fucking about for the whole day, this is all I've managed to pack...

Anyway, I'm going to the gym now.

I will pack later. Or whatever.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Pink Jumper might actually be gayer than the little gold number you are packing for the beach.

As to the mannequin - I'm afraid I agree with you - if it was good enough for Andrew McCarthy - give it a few months and you can get yourself one on ebay.

Talking of hot things your arms are looking amazing in that Golds Gym vest - and it looks like you've hit the tanning booth?

Have a nice hols - can we expect any blogcards on here during your abscence?

David said...

Shame on you! Give that pink jumper back to Samantha Fox right now.

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely hunky bobby ;).

W said...

your arms do look great.

the mannequin is hot.

the new gym top is extraordinarily gay and the black wrist bands look like they are furry?

the pink top is AMAZING. Though in my world anything that is a cashmere jumper is amazing. You should wear it with pride.

Anonymous said...

How long will you be on holiday? How many days I mean?

Carl

Anonymous said...

Still don't want my swim trunks huh with the sunset on it?

Carl

Anonymous said...

P.S. Did you see that Cooper and Brechi decided to part ways? Very sad. I can't follow what is going on because I can't get into either blog now for some reason. :(

ANDRE said...

uhm, instead of making fun of that poor jumper (pringle jumpers have feelings too, you insensitive monster!) just give it to me and i'll add it to my collection of bright pink sweaters.

oh, and I used to go to the same supplement store, how funny is that. But I don't think your straight boyfriend was working there 2 years ago, wasn't he?

Bobby Vanquish said...

fleet: nope - not been in the tan can - i don't know where i get a slightly brown hue from but - anyway. it's there...
and I am SO taking the PC with me on holiday so the blog doesn't stop!

Bolt: I've said it before and I'll say it again..
Like a tramp in the night
I was begging for you
To treat my body like you wanted to.

davey: luvs ya baby! mwha! x x

W: the pink sweater is WAY over the line. maybe i will wear it out once. just to see how people react. i have never seen anything like it - which does make it kinda unique.

Carl: I haven't counted the days but it's about two and a half weeks. Which makes is about 17 days? And if you can get the shorts to me within the next 6 hours, i'll take them!

Andrea: Maybe i will have to donate it to you.
nope - the new straight boy (who is the hottest in the whole of london) only started working there a few months ago. Maybe only a few weeks.
is the sexiest thing i have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I like the jumper, but I think needs to be just one size smaller.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one attracted to a bit of white plastic. I tend to use those things as motivation when needs be.

And I have to say: nice arms; in fact the whole thing seems to be more than decent.

Graham said...

Mannequin, hot.
Bobby in black and gold vest, HOT!
Pink jumper, not hot.

Timmy said...

I have a pink knit polo shirt to go with that sweater. I didn't realize how pink my shirt is until one night my best friend looks at me (we were at a restaurant) and he says, "THAT is a PINK shirt. GIRL!"

Have fun on your holiday. I enjoyed your recap of running errands. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who has boyfriend who don't know that we're a couple. Actually I refer to them as my future ex-husbands.

Anonymous said...

One question: You have been holiday before, right? As in ever?

I have never (ever) seen ANYone more excited to go on holiday...

My experience is that you might be disappointed having built yourself up to it so much.

Anonymous said...

Looking good Bobby ;-) Watch out Keptun!

Cooper said...

Hmm, it looks like this gym thing has been working well - I'd say you're ready to impress in Cape Town.

And the gym outfit doesn't look too gay to me, I think you can pull it off at home or away. :)

dickophile said...

i often find myself attracted to mannequins. and greek statues. both are very sexy. have fun in keptun!