Thursday 27 December 2007

Where's the baby?

I am so tired that I fell asleep while standing up on the Tube on the way home from work this afternoon.

Losing grip, it was the sound of my iPod crashing onto the carriage floor that woke me up.

The smash of the plastic protective covering coming loose got me awake and startled everyone else nearby. I don't know why it amuses me when that happens.

People are so jumpy.

There's not much to tell really (I am so exhausted I'm falling asleep now) so instead, hands up who hands Bobby's Picture Gallery?

Yey, yey, yey!

Here are some of the pics I've snapped over the last few days.

CD5 1CANIs this not the most trashiest licence plate you've ever seen? The number is CD5 1CAN except they've arranged the font so that it spells "COS I CAN".

It was pasted on a garish red Audi TT.

I reckon the person who owns this car is an tanorexic female estate agent who wears Dolce & Gabbana but can't hold a knife and fork properly.

This person is three simple letters: N.Q.U.

Foggy gay in LondonI think this was the day before Christmas Eve. It was so foggy it stayed like this all day. Two words describe this type of weather; De. Pressing.

Hello! Where the fuck is the baby? What the fuck is the story with this? It was just lying there.

Maybe the mother was a hideous garish woman (i.e. the Audi owner) and the baby thought "what a fucken creature is this bitch who's pushing me around" and maybe the baby made a run for freedom?! Huh?

Shopping on the TubeThis is the best thing about staying in London over Christmas. Most people have fucked off by Christmas Eve so each bag of your shopping gets its own seat on the Tube.

Yes, my gym togbag is asking me to pass it a copy of the Metro behind me.

So this is the set from my Christmas movie which you watched here.

Do you have any idea how long it took to get all that tomato sauce off the fucking doors?

And check the psychotic hand print on the door on the right-hand side. See, we go to great lengths to make things look realistic at Bobby's Movie Studio.

In one of the snippets in the movie we see bloody pouring over the lens of the mobile phone camera.

Basically put the phone under a glass dish in the bath and pour. Another goddam mess. I tell you - the bathroom still stinks of Ragu.

Oh yeah - and finally...

Have a look at this stack of hot mess.

The doe-eyed stare and that stomach is hot.

I would like this gentleman to share my bed with me so if you know who he is please could you send him along. Thanks, as always.

I'm off to bed and go and wait...

7 comments:

London Preppy said...

a) Why do I like that number plate and totally wish I had it?

b) I loved that foggy day. It's what people who don't live in London expect London to always be like. I love some good fog

c) Your guy has brought me 2% closer to trying steroids. I am now up to 33%

Bobby Vanquish said...

London P: So
a/ Yeah, I thought it was quite cool until the saw who it belonged to. I am going to have to think up a plate for you for when you buy your car.

b/ I like the foggy day - especially at night when there were shafts of light from the street lamps...but! I see today it's going to be 13C and sunny in Athens vs 9 and rainy in London. Hmmm...

c/ If steroids make your shoulders look like his then I think you may need to up your consideration to at least 53%.

ANDRE said...

Face-wise the steroid guy is kinda ugly, isn't he? But my judgement doesn't really count, since I like Brandon Davis..

Bobby Vanquish said...

Do you mean this Brandon Davis:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/416135376_38a498344d.jpg

Yeah - he's REALLY hot!
(what the fuck?!)

ANDRE said...

No, THIS Brandon Davis:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Ra6GzhOtg88/RpQcbBErKlI/AAAAAAAAGCg/yE-TuObUye4/s1600-h/brandon.jpg

Anonymous said...

Since he has nice pecs, London P should get a car plate that says PecsRus. :)

This is a true story, and I know you love my stories.... I was at this festival and someone had a infant in a stroller and they turned around and weren't paying attention and the stroller rolled into the canal. The stroller was under water and all that was showing was the baby hand above water. Someone jumped in and got the stroller out. The baby sputtered and vomited the water out, and gasp for breath and it's lips were blue. The parents DIDN'T take it to the hospital as they 'thought he'd be alright'.

Maybe the baby in the stroller pic you showed drown?

I always thought it would be funny to get new bumper stickers made and put on the back of my car.

I have one that says, "I heart my dog." Actually the heart is the 'symbol' that looks like a heart. I figured, if this could work for one suite in a deck of playing cards, why couldn't it work for others?

So, I'm going to have some bumper stickers made that say, "I heart my dog", "I spade my dog" and "I club my dog".

I'll put the all side by side.

And maybe on my car plate I'll put Hand Sum.

Carl

Anonymous said...

London through your camera looks like a zombie film.

And the zombies can have that guy, he's just too big for me.