Saturday 8 December 2007

Bobby-board

Do you know that application on Facebook that you add, which makes all your friends appear in a grid?

Visually I think it's quite cool so I thought I'd make something similar...

Instead of doing one of those boring "50 things about me" I thought it would be nice to find a whole load of pictures to illustrate a little of me.

So here is Bobby in 28 pictures:
(It goes bigger if you click on it...)

Bobby Vanquish in 30 picturesMaybe you recognise some of the images? Maybe they mean something to you too?

Some of the pictures are obvious, some more obscure so I'll have to explain at some point. Any of them look familiar?

(By the way, I have just seen someone with a beer on the TV and it looked so fucken tasty. I am gagging for an ale now.)

6 comments:

yani said...

Batman was the first movie I ever went to see on my own... which sounds kinda pathetic, since I was 15 at the time...

And Thundercats was just cool!

Anonymous said...

You've just inspired me to put off studying for finals some more and make one of these for myself instead.

Anyway, what's with "The Art of War"? Can you explain that one a bit?

S said...

Thundercats? I SO love you!

ANDRE said...

I can recognize myself in 13 out of 28 images. Does the lion tombstone come from Highgate cemetery? If it does, then it's 14 out of 28...

Bobby Vanquish said...

Yani: Ohmygod! snap! Batman was the first film I went to see on my own too. Except the part where the Joker electrocutes that guy in the board meeting made me really scared and I had to close my eyes. And the Batman album was the first tape I ever bought myself. How funny.

Lex: Where are you going to post yours? Can I see it?

Steven: I LOVED Thundercats so much that I saved all my money and bought the Thundertank. Thundercats was far cooler than He-Man. And Lion-O was hot - with a massive package.

Andrea: Yeah, it's Highgate Cemetery - so that makes it 14. You're going to have to say which are your 14 then. After I explain mine and see if any match.

Anonymous said...

Bobby, I'll let you know when/if I get around to actually posting it.