Wednesday 19 December 2007

Jumps over the lazy dog

So yeah. I get to work yesterday with a massive hangover after our Christmas party on Monday night but that's okay.

And then everything starts to go wrong.

Right now I am so tired I can't be bothered to write complete sentences so:

1/ Filming in Leeds (thanks for suggestions for boxing music, innit...)

2/ Filming over-runs, last train leaves Leeds at 8.30pm (!) - it's now 10pm, Tuesday night and Bobby is stuck

3/ Oh... I can't even be bothered to type this but basically I am in the same clothes I was in yesterday. Thank god for cheap Boots toothbrushes and toothpaste.

I have been running around so I smell and tomorrow at 6.30am I will be on a train back to Leeds. I had to come back to London this morning to do some more work down here before going back up north.

It's fucking with my gym schedule and er, my life actually.

I thought of a few things while lying in my clothes (pyjamas) in the (cold) hotel room.

The most unattractive quality in a guy is to be dirty. Or just lazy when it comes to their appearance. There's just no excuse I think.

Guys with smelly willys. Guys whose feet stink.

Actually, my biggest turn-off is guys who have long fingernails with bands of black underneath the ends of them, filled with grime. That's the most disgusting thing in the world.

I was also thinking that I've never sucked a guy's toe / foot.

She has though...

Toe sucky sucky...I also think it's quite sexy to swap underwear with other guys who you're close to - like boyfriends etc.

Actually - while i think of this - go to iTunes and search for the aussieBum video podcast. They're so lame.

They're designed for the same people who get a thrill when they page through the Abercrombie catalogue with their tongue and a hard-on.

That's it for now.

7 comments:

S.B. said...

I'm with you on the toe sucking. That is the one place on a guy I just have never gone. Strange when you think about it....it probably is cleaner than some other places.

Here is to your schedule getting a little better. Cheers.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Billy Silly: That's if the guy cleans between his toes. Imagine givin' that a lick only to find a strange fizz in your mouth for you to realise that it's Mycota powder!
Ew....

Anonymous said...

Toes = Nasty!, ugh!

Love the pangram title.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Splicer: At least I know that all the buttons on my keyboard work!

Edd said...

where in leeds are you filming? your on my patch. ;~)

Bobby Vanquish said...

Edd.d: We're done now but we were outside the town hall today and that beautiful Victoria shopping centre with the high glass ceiling.
I have been to Leeds and back three times in three days.
I know the fucken journey with my eyes shut.
Peterborough - Grantham - Newark Northgate - Donny - Wakefield - Leeds!...
And a night in The Queens. What a beauty that experience was...

Edd said...

The Queens is lovely, and as for the Victoria centre, its my Mecca.