Tuesday 23 October 2007

Ben the two of us

or "Adventures in the Gym".

Winter's approaching which means I have to change my schedule. Sadly it means no more gym in the morning, getting up at 7am is too cold and too dark.

Tonight I switch to going in the evening which is both good and bad.

Why good: Gym busy = more guys to choose from and stalk
Why bad: Gym busy = having to share / wait for equipment

Tonight though it's a blockbuster but I passive-aggresive my way in and do good chest but that's by-the-by. Who the fuck goes to gym to work out?

So I first told you about Ben a while ago.

Well, he's there again tonight, obssessing with his mobile phone.

From the amount of time he spends fiddling with it I guess he's going to be rather erm, "exercised" by the morning, shall we say.

Then it dawns on me and I hatch a little game I think would be marvellous to play!

I'm going to get his phone number from his website and if I see him working out again I am going to manoeuvre myself to be near him and then very discreetly text him.

Of course this would depend on him not seeing me but how funny would it be?

The first text would have to be something like "hey - you busy this eve? how much for an hour?"

It would be so amusing to see him get the text and watch him respond. Of course once he does then you turn up the fucken' volume.

The next text would have to be: "I really want you to sit on my face and wiggle - you up for that?"

Or: "I would love it if you were to dress in sweaty gym kit so that I can sniff your bum-hole."

The reaction you want is just for him to sit there completely unmoved as you text him things like "I wanna feel your hot man-jizz spunk out my eyes and sting them".

Actually, I don't know if I could do it because at some point I would probably burst out laughing.

Of course having said that, it hasn't stopped me saving his number on my phone, just incase. Suggestions for suitably outrageous texts would be very gratefully received.

Now the next part of the adventure involves some back-story...

About ten days ago I walk into the shower and hey presto! I interrupt two guys in opposite stalls wanking off to each other.

They both turn around very quickly but they - like I - know exactly what they were doing.

In "the old days" this would have maybe excited me and who knows, I may have joined in, but now... I have just seen it too much to be bothered.

I tut, move away and let them get on with it.

Cut to last week at work and I'm standing in the queue at the canteen with a colleague. I'm going to ask the question but you already know the answer...

Guess who I see in the queue in the canteen? Yes, (all together now...) one of the guys who was jerking off in the showers! Mwhahaha....

He glances at me and then very quickly stares at the floor. It is quite obvious he recognises me and knows exactly where from.

Now you would think "once bitten twice shy", well, would you fuck.

I walk into the showers again tonight and there he is again. I appear and he and a guy standing opposite both swing around very quickly.

Fuck this I think - I am going to shower right here. So I hang my towel up in the stall opposite him and start to soap up.

He has his back to me for a while but then turns around to reveal a major hard-on. I see this, shake my head, tut and move stalls. Sometimes it's fun to be Morally Outraged of North London.

About 30 seconds later I see him pass, briskly exiting the showers with his towel wrapped very loosely.

I cannot wait to see him in the lunch queue again!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your blog.....Is being gay really just about Kylie, poppers, Gaydar, gym, rent-boys, sex, clubs, drugs and designer underwear? Find me one gay man who's not into at least one of those things.

I'm not into a single one of these.

Carl

seahorse said...

nope not one.

been there done that, not bothered with writin the book either as its old news.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Carl: That is seriously refreshing. Sometimes it seems with every gay guy there is a formula. For the record though:
Kylie: don't like her - she's like mixadrink without enough water in it. Too saccerine
poppers: gimme headache. no.
Gaydar: deleted my profile more than a month ago
gym: okay, yes...
rent-boys: er - stalking them yes (sometimes)
sex: hello! did you read this? you can you not be into this?
clubs: yes, sad I know
drugs: sis (sometimes)
designer underwear: yeah i have a pair of aussiebums (okay maybe a few pairs)

Bobby Vanquish said...

seahorse: sort yourself out please and think. thank you.

S said...

I'm reading this post with a smirk on my face.

I love catching people in the act.

Blackmail, anyone...?

Tales of the City said...

Gay blackmail.. is that possible?

Gabriel said...

i'd say to him "pick something to eat that has more zinc in it so you can get a better performance this evening."

Anonymous said...

I'm being totally serious....

I have no idea who or what Kylie is...

Poppers are served at Arby's. They are Jalepeno filled with cheese and deep fried. I don't get them often, but sometimes.

I thought gaydar was something people had like a 6th sense. Never been to the site.

Sex. I'm celibate by choice. That could change at some point, but I don't look for anyone. I just live and let life happen as it unfolds the way it is meant to be.

Gyms: No, but I always wanted to meet up with someone who would give me their fever on this one as I'd love for my stomach to be perfectly flat again and just overall be in better shape. Not that I am not in good shape now. Just would love to have six a pack, other than the 6 pack of Coke sitting in the fridge at work.

Rent Boys: Theirs a site when I can rent a boy?? Very cool. Will have to check it out. I could use one to clean my gutters out and help with some odds and ends around the house like leaf raking and mowing in the spring when I have to work late.

Clubs: I am in one for kids and it is a mentoring type of thing. I have around 31 students this year. I also am in a collectors club if that counts. I got a lot of cool things through that club.

So do I dance then? Sure I have the radio on in my office right now at work and I dance in the office all the time! Once when this married guy worked in my office here, we use to dance together which made the women coworkers hysterical with laughter.

Drugs: Yep. I take 8 hour tylenol when I get sick with the flu or aches and pains from a cold. That's about it. I don't drink or smoke by choice, have never been drunk, never smoked one single cigarette, or done an illegal drug ever. I have no desire in me to even use at all. Never have and probably never will.

Undies: Ok, you got me on that one....maybe. I do wear Calvin Klein briefs, Calvin Klein boxers, Calvin Klein boxer-briefs and Joe Boxers from time to time. Are these considered designer? But, I don't get into them like ordering designer undies from online etc.

(So..... if you ever decide to exchange a pair of gently used undies with me when you finally find me to be "the winner" of the contest where I guessed Burl Hole, that is what you will be getting. A cool pair of tighty whities!! They'd probably fit too. Hint-Hint! :)

I'm sure people probably find me to be an aboration, but that is ok. To each his own.

Am I happy: Yup... Pretty much.

Do I stand out like a sore thumb? No, people pretty much accept me for walking my own path in life. It seems to work for everyone.

C.

Bobby Vanquish said...

Carl: Kylie is Kylie Minogue - a singer... Apparently all the gays listen to her.

What I do find interesting is that you're celibate. How long as it been since you've had sex (to put it bluntly?) Don't you get slightly werewolf-ish? And I mean, doesn't your libido go into such a overdrive that you find it difficult to concentrate. I find it quite hard to go for any length of time without having sex. It's odd... I don't think I'm that highly charged but sometimes it just helps release tension (amongst other things...) Have you not experienced that?