Sunday 18 May 2008

We Too Are One

Fuck.

Since Friday I've been eating like a fucking pig.

My limited experience in this field indicates that if you eat shitloads, it somehow makes your body think that it's not starving and then when you hit the gym again, you make better progress.

Like three steps forward and then one back.

Chocolate and then pasta and more chocolate and Red Bull and someone said that drinking Red Bull thins your bones so I have to stop that.

Oh, I'm going to stop beating around the bush. I did something really bad last night.

Matt was in London, he's from the old days in Cape Town, nearly ten years ago. Matt is still quite hot, indeed for a period of time Matt and I hung-out on a near regular basis.

So I met Matt for a drink or nine on Saturday night and then we got drunk and I said "oh let's, for old times' sake"... And he agreed that for old times' sake, we should.

"You're looking really good", "you too..."

So I made a few phonecalls, got some of this-n-that and then we went to Matt's hotel room in Covent Garden.

There, we emptied the minibar and Matt - ... Fuck-it, you don't know me so I have no shame, but Matt decided (for old times' sake again) that it would be fun to short a pine of yoke off my stick.

(Rhyming words, work them out...)

And then I said that I would short a pine but he had to mow me while I did it. (Yes, again for old times' sake...)

I also insisted that it was important that we did some of our interacting in front of the huge mirror in the bathroom. (Yes, we'd done that previously)

Okay, now I'm not talking about this anymore. It was fucking brilliant actually.

There's nothing like a substiantial interaction to set you up for the week ahead.

And doing it in a rather beautiful hotel room really brings out your inner slut.

The end.

13 comments:

Superdrewby said...

ROTFLMAO

lines of mow?

Oscar De La Columbia would be so proud LOL!

Bobby Vanquish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby Vanquish said...

Drew: or lines of yoke, if you like. I dunno what any of this means, obviously.

dickophile said...

you naughty naughty boy! someone needs a spanking. or did you already get one?

Bobby Vanquish said...

Dick: There was none of that. I am far too boring for all of that...
if someone were to slap me i would stop and go "why the hell did you just hit me?"
and then i would probably thump them in return.

dickophile said...

well they might like that actually.

Anonymous said...

Why on earth would anyone want to "import a vine of smoke off my wick"? Oh well, to each his own.

seahorse said...

lol. I honestly dunno what to say. Well done for having a breather? Or you bad boy for ruining our future marriage? HaHa. Typical... Bobbys sunday galavanting.. Top marks. Bloody marvelous!

Monty said...

Awesome! Though, keeping your Stick still while a "pine of yoke" was being "shorted" would be challenging. But obviously, you were up for the challenge! Well done you! Sounds like a barrel of fun! :-)

Timmy said...

So on Saturday I had a drink or nine but NOTHING like that happened to me. I'm sitting here a bit jealous. It sounds fun AND hot (the mirror part especially).

PS I am now humming..."that's what friends are for."

seahorse said...

oops. Marvellous was wif a double ll lol. Could i be more embarrassed? Not. Here ek is moeg. Nog 3 dae then alabama for 2months. I dont waaant 2! This letter will self destruct shortly so delete asap.. Lol.

Anonymous said...

"abort a bunch of fine folks and a hick?"

I couldn't figure it out.

Carl

TheDreamer said...

Oh Bobby, you are so naughty. I think it was probably a good thing though - was a bit worried you were getting bored. Assume there is no more to report on the man on the train then?