Sunday 25 May 2008

In mah house

I am SO going to reget this in the morning.

Notg doing this but I am going to regret how I am going to feel.

I am piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssed.

I had a lunch that went on nad on and on and on and

I wanna say though, fucken hell, I am so embarrased that I am going to admit this.

The new song by Scooter assaults and offends just about every fibre in my body - "Jumping All Over The World". It's like the kind of song that would play you in a Siberian gulag as punishment.

It is so fucking ugly, ugly, ugly.

But I've been playing it to death. I love it. Oh god I'm embarrased.

AY YA YA doof doof doof!! Woop Woop! Jumping all, over. All over the woooorlld.

7 comments:

dickophile said...

drunk maybe?

JimmyD said...

Maybe you should ask your readers to submit their guilty pleasure songs?
I have Pia Zadors and Jermain Jackson's 'When the Rain Begins to Fall' in regular rotation on my iPhone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_the_Rain_Begins_to_Fall

Robert said...

HAHAHA!
I can just hear your drunken voice in this post - much like the vid in the tunnel :)
This little tid-bit just made my evening!
Love ya'!

Bobby Vanquish said...

Dick: Very. I now feel like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt....

Jimmy: So - yes, guilty pleasure songs. Pia Zadora - haha - I remember her from the Naked Gun. Unfortunately all the stuff I listen to would sound like it was a guilty pleasure so i don't think we can do that! if you have any others you'd like to admit to - of if anyone else would care to admit their (please!!), that would be nice x x

robert: thanks. yes. when you're tiddly on the couch and singing, how do you translate that into words?! ay!?

Anonymous said...

my guilty pleasure song would be 'comin to the rescue' by o-town for one of the pokemon movies. fuck, that is so damn gay! gay gay gay gay GAY! (mind you, i was 10 when i saw that movie).

Anonymous said...

Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only

dickophile said...

you're funny when you drunk blog.